This is a simple example on how to hide or show AdDuplex banner ad control in Unity.
• After you got these, you need to add the ButtonScript to your button and select HideBannerAd() event on the On Click () event in Unity.
• Now if you got AdDuplex already implemented in your project, you will only need to name your ad control like this: AdControl link
• In the MainPage.xaml.cs add a method that will show or hide the banner ad: Method link
• And we now may attach to the HideBannerEvent like that:
Interop.HideBannerEvent += Interop_HideBannerEvent;
• Visual Studio will generate a method for us and we'll call our created HideOrShow method from it: Method link
That way your button click should toggle AdDuplex ad control's Visibility.