Redeeming a voucher
To redeem your voucher:
2.Go to Buy ads -> Billing and press the Redeem voucher button in the top right corner.
3.Enter or paste a valid voucher code and click on Check.
4.If you want to proceed redeeming your voucher, click on Proceed.
5.Your voucher is now credited to your AdDuplex account!
Note: AdDuplex has recently moved to a bid-based pricing system. All vouchers with fixed impression value will be converted to equivalent pure dollar value. For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a new campaign
To create a new campaign:
1.Go to Buy ads -> New campaign -> New network campaign.
2.Enter your campaign name and select your campaign and campaign ad type.
3.Click on Create to proceed.
Selecting a campaign type
In order to run a campaign, targeting Windows 10 devices:
- Select Windows 10 as your campaign type and click on Create to proceed.
- Later, in the campaign Targeting tab, select device families that you want to target (desktop or / and mobile).
Setting up a campaign
To prepare your campaign for launch make sure to:
- In the Ads tab Create at least one ad:
- Enter your ad name (internal use only).
- Paste in your target Store URL.
- Select your ad type (text or image) and finish creating your ad unit.
- Click Save to finish.
- In the Budget tab:
- Set your daily budget to amount, you want to spend for your campaign, on a daily basis.
- Set your max bid (CPM) to max amount, you are willing to pay for every thousand ad impressions displayed. This value determines your campaign position in the ad rotation.
- Make sure to Save all of your changes.
- The campaigns are usually activated within a single business day.
Note: In case you want your campaign to start or finish on specific dates, make sure to set your campaign start / end dates in the main campaign dashboard.
Selecting campaign targeting
- In the campaign Targeting tab, select which countries, device families and app categories you want to target.
- Make sure to save your changes!
Tip! Experiment with different targeting mixes and stick with the best performing ones.
Creating successful ad copies
To create a successful ad copy:
- Use short, catchy phrases.
- Always use a call to action.
- Include a Windows Store logo in your banner.
- Test out different ad copies to find out what works best with your target audience.
- Be creative!
Tracking campaign performance
To track your campaign performance:
- Go to Buy ads -> My campaigns, select a campaign and go to All statistics.
- You can switch between graph / list views and filter all your stats by date, location or ad copy.
- Under the Budget tab you can track your daily ad spend and CPM rates.
For any additional questions, on how to successfully run campaigns for Windows 10 apps, please contact email@example.com.