AdDuplex control for Windows 8 is hosted on nuget.org.
To add AdDuplex AdControl for Windows to your XAML/C#/VB project do the following:
- Go to Tools -> Library Package Manager -> Package Manager Console
- Run the Install-Package command:
PM> Install-Package AdDuplexWindows
Alternatively you can install the control via NuGet UI:
- Right-click on your project
- Click on "Manage NuGet Packages..."
- In the Online portion search for "AdDuplexWindows" and click install
To start participating in the exchange:
- Register your Windows 8 app in AdDuplex system and write down your AppId.
- Add a namespace declaration to your Page
- Add AdControl to your page:
<adduplex:AdControl x:Name="adDuplexAd" AppId="YOUR_AppId_HERE" Size="500x130" />
- Make sure the whole AdControl is visible by verifying that it's not obstructed by any other objects on your page.
- You can preview your own exchange ad by setting IsTest property to true.